Sunday, August 8, 2010

Remembering My Beloved Rodney on Our 23rd Anniversary



August 8, 2010 - On what would have been our 23rd wedding anniversary....I remember the man of my dreams, the love of my life, my soul mate.

Rodney passed away suddenly on June 3, 2009 while I was in California with my beloved Mom who herself was in the hospital and we nearly lost her.

I didn't get to say goodbye and he died alone. I had been away for 8 weeks when he passed. I never got a last glance, a last kiss, a last "I love you", so I send this message to him in heaven...

I love you with all my heart and always will baby...rest in peace. You are in a better place and in God's care now. I selfishly wish you were here and we were still taking care of each other. I miss you more each day and you live within my heart and will until the day I die and we are rejoined for eternity.


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Denise...thank you for sharing it, I am so sorry for your loss...I too had a Rodney in my life who passed in 1996, we were roommates and he was one of my dearest friends. I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete