FOR ALL GULF CITIZENS:
- Clean Air Machines (such as ionic breeze or similar)
- Water filtration units
- Diatomacious earth (food grade) to deal with fleas
- Coconut oil and cocoa butter for skin lesions
- Peroxide, epsom salts and baking soda for soothing/healing baths
- Vitamin supplements (in particular C, D3 and B12)
- Cleansing tea bags
My Personal Dreams List:
Donations of supplies for small animal care.
- Dog food (Purina Dog Chow for large and small breed dogs).
- Cat food (Purina indoor formula)
- Cat litter, prefer Arm and Hammer Essentials (corn fiber) Brand
- Wee Wee pads for the floor
- Flea and tick protection/shampoos:
- Revolution for adult cats
- Ivermectin liquid or Heartguard Plus for dogs from 4lbs to over 80lbs
- Panacur and Strongid for treating worms
- Amoxicillian (always needed for general use on the animals)
Handyman repairs...broken cars, lawnmower, jacuzzi, and more.
- Plywood to board windows and rustproof screws
- A hand truck or dolly to move things
- MRE's (meals ready to eat)
- Candles (jar candles prefered for safety)
- Bleach for cleaning/disinfecting
- Flashlights and lots of batteries
- Battery operated fans
- Moist body wipes and clorox wipes for cleaning
- Gas cards or hotel vouchers for evacuees
- Also cell phone cards for prepaid phones
Cash donations to aid in everyday needs such as utilities, taxes, insurance and food!
Friendship is always a welcome gift!
Prayers are much needed and most greatly appreciated!